1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Unresolved EEPROM values changed and no defaults backed up

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Amanda Wood, Dec 8, 2023.

1. Amanda Wood

Amanda Wood New Member

I am so lost and overwhelmed. I have zero experience and was trying to level my offset and I thought restoring marlin EEPROM plug in to default would correct my issue and I have been gravely mistaken. Now when I try to calibrate my offset..... my printer does not do the circles only in a line and makes a horrid noise...... because I assume my x and y axis measurements are off in the plug in and I have no clue how to get them back to what it needs to be. I have a c2 and if any one out there has all the default numbers for the Marlin EEPROM plug in so I can fix my printer I would very much appreciate it

2. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

Assuming the firmware and software on the Robo C2 is still stock...
    Your best bet is to run the bed leveling wizard and the fine tuning wizard (from the LCD) and then you can get the numbers it stores in the EEPROM (again using the LCD menus) and transfer them to the other plugin.

If it is not stock -- you might want to rollback to stock firmware, then run the wizards and write down the numbers that they store (all accessible via the LCD menu).