1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

For sale robo3d with e3d hotend

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Dime333, Mar 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dime333

Dime333 New Member

After much frustration and wasted time I am sick of this thing, not sure if this is the right place but I am selling mine for 500 for whoever wants it. I have tried getting help from Harry about the bed issue to no avail and frankly I am just tired of messing with it so here it is 500 for everything have a spool of black pla and a silver and white spool of abs first 500 gets it.

2. Nemesiscoins

Nemesiscoins New Member

If I had the xtra cash - sold ! Will you take trade in ancient coins;)
    Have you ordered the upgrade? your answers maybe there.
    Sometimes walking away from it for a week will help you focus better and for me , sometimes helps you from tunnel visioning the problem.

Herb

3. Soupaboy

Soupaboy Active Member

What problems are you having with it?

4. Backburn

Backburn New Member

pm sent.

5. Dime333

Dime333 New Member

Pm received and replied, I'm having multiple problems mainly it not finishing prints, swapped the e3d for the stock hot end and it's no different, there is something wrong with the printer as a whole or the bed is seriously warped. I have the bed levelers on it set the z axis about a million times changed temperature yadda yadda yadda, I will wait until everything is worked out to get another one or just buy from someone else that actually has support in place for their customers. I am just sick out wasting anger and time on this thing it's really not worth it. I had extremely high hopes when I ordered this thing and it's been nothing but failure after failure.

6. Dime333

Dime333 New Member

Also as I stated in other threads why should I give robo more money for something that should work in the first place? Talking about the upgrade here, throwing money at a problem is not a way to fix it, robo should send me replacement parts at no charge but I have yet to hear anything from them so either they don't give a shit or do not want to own up to their problems.

7. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

Did you actually work with Jerry on this? They will help you get up and running especially if you're under warranty still

8. Dime333

Dime333 New Member

I don't know who Jerry is but I have pmed Harry about the bed issue and have never received a reply and I realize he doesn't work for robo but is in contact with them daily and could easily let them know the issue he also stated in another thread he was going to be more active on the forums which he has not been so who knows.

9. Dime333

Dime333 New Member

I don't know what the warranty period is exactly but I received the printer mid December if that helps any.

10. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

Harry doesn't work for team robo, he's the system admin for the website and forums. Definitely not daily contact. He's also not technical support, that's jerry grauman's department.

I wouldn't worry too much on the warranty front. They have a very top notch customer support with the sole intention of getting you up and running. Use this technical support: http://www.robo3dprinter.com/pages/technical-support submission to get in touch with Jerry. He's good about responding within 24 hours during work days. I guarantee he'll get you setup and running.

11. Dime333

Dime333 New Member

Ok I will give that a shot hopefully he will be able to help out but I really think I just have a lemon for a printer, just like everything else made there are some things that just won't work no matter what but we will see. Until I hear back from him and get the parts it's not for sale people sorry.

2 people like this.
  12. John Durr

John Durr Member

Hello
    Did you ever get the parts, is your printer working.
    Would like to know as I just asked for some replacement parts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.