1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Forum Changes - text grey against white etc

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SergeantPepper, Mar 11, 2015.

1. SergeantPepper

SergeantPepper New Member

Hey You guys changed the whole forum system?

You should ditch the grey against grey - for example like in this very box Im typing, and the grey against white. Its harder to read for those of us with visual impairments. Thats why text is often black against white - doesnt strain the eyes so much. This is well known in the print world and the online world for years. No its not "cool" and "in" or whatever, but does anyone notice how cools stuff "looks" after a while. No. But continuous mild eye strain will affect you over the day.

There was an option to change the "look" and/or scheme, (or personalize it) which I did, but now the button is gone. Cant seem to anymore.

Please provide options that allow all to access your forums, thanks. - SP

2. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

3. Frankn

Frankn Member

I kind of noticed it too. That white background gets to me. Now I admit that I have had 4 eye operations ( both lens replaced.)
    I am now more sensitive to bright light. That "Hay all!" black on blue background above is kinder to the eyes and easier to read.
    Just a thought. Frank