1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Full graphic lcd?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Printrrnoob, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Printrrnoob

Printrrnoob Member

Hello everyone. I've got my full graphic lcd working fine, but I was wondering if there's any way to have it display the time remaining. My old LCD display had that, but this new so called "full graphic" doesn't. I just don't understand. Any help would be great.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

2. daniel871

daniel871 Well-Known Member

Time remaining would be interesting because my regular LCD doesn't do that. It just shows percent completed based on location in program and elapsed time since program start.

3. WheresWaldo

WheresWaldo Volunteer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
    Staff Member

@Printrrnoob If you can wait just a bit. I will have some code to test with the newest version of Marlin firmware (not the version supplied by Robo) that addresses this and makes some other changes to the display.

If you still want to use the Robo supplied firmware, here is a simple change that will get you what you want. I cannot guarantee all functions are working 100% but I haven't found anything so far on my own R1.

http://community.robo3d.com/index.p...troller-display-enhancements.4428/#post-49115

4. Printrrnoob

Printrrnoob Member

Okay I'll be looking out for it.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk