1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Have a Robo3D Printer? Maximize it & make some money!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Andy Doucette, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Andy Doucette

Andy Doucette New Member

[​IMG]
    Photo by Creative Tools. / CC

You probably bought a 3D printer because you are creative and you love new technology but are finding that your printer is unused most of the time.

You can change that, share your passion with a vibrant community of entrepreneurs and creators, and make money along the way.

At Print a Thing we are on a mission to democratize 3D printing and make it available to everyone. Join us and turn your passion and your printer into a money making business.

We do all the calculations for you offer a list of available jobs when YOU want them - all you have to do is select the job you want, and follow our simple printing instructions.

It’s easy to get started!

at printathing.com

4 people like this.
  2. Thomas Bowman

Thomas Bowman New Member

this is great, like it very much. I'll be signing up in a few days, almost 100% confident in my abilities now.

3. Andy Doucette

Andy Doucette New Member

Fantastic. :) We'd love to partner with you.

4. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

Never got a response from signing up before. Still says

We're waiting to evaluate your test print.

however, nothing in way of contact or information on how/what they want.

5. Andy Doucette

Andy Doucette New Member

Hi Mark,

I see that you signed up on November 14th. If I were you and waited 2 weeks to get a test piece that had been promised within 72 hours, I would be quite frustrated. Thank you for reaching out to us so that we can both get to the bottom of this.

My records show that I personally sent you a customized test piece the day after your sign up, November 15th. I wonder if a Spam filter might be the culprit. I'll send out another one today just in case. Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you. I want every supplier to have a great experience with our company. Feel free to email me any time at <<myFirstName>>@printathing.com.

Best Regards,
    Andy Doucette
    CEO of Print a Thing

3 people like this.