1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Hello from Holland!

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Alexander, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Alexander

Alexander New Member

Hey guys,

My name's Alexander and about two weeks ago I ordered the Robo3D with heated bed. I can't wait to start printing with it! But I'll have to wait anyway as the printer is expected to ship in September...

In the meanwhile I'm collecting stuff I want to print when it arrives and reading up on the techniques. I'm also trying out some 3D modelling with Tinkercad, which seems easy enough.

All the best,
    Alexander.

2. CAMBO3D

CAMBO3D New Member

welcome, there's a lot to learn but a lot of help on the forums..

3. Harry

Harry Team ROBO 3D
    Staff Member

Welcome as well Alexander! Glad to see you on here. If you're interested in learning design stuff, to make your own parts, I'd recommend doing that now so when you get your printer, you know how to design things. Then, I also recommend gathering things like Filament, tools, BoRo glass, spatula ect. There is a whole thread on this.
    - H

4. tesseract

tesseract Moderator
    Staff Member

Glad to see you here Alexander it is a great place and there are MANY people that can help with all kinds of things. The experience here is vast and I hope you enjoy your printer as much as we all do. be sure and check out some the thing people have printed some are truly amazing.

5. Alexander

Alexander New Member

Hello everyone, thanks for the warm welcome! I'll be posting some questions soon. :)