1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Hello from MA

Discussion in 'United States of America' started by Michael Hackney, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Michael Hackney

Michael Hackney New Member

I did some comparison shopping and it turns out it isn't worth the hassle for the small difference in price to buy the

V2 kit + QR upgrade and supply my own stepper = $107.20
    QR assembled with a stepper: $130

Hardly worth the difference!

I tried to add two QRs to my cart but get a red warning that they are not available. I emailed the company to see when they will be available. I also need the Adapter Direct - Bowden.

2. Michael Hackney

Martin replied to my email. Ironically, the geared steppers are out of stock, that's why the QR is not shipping. I asked if I could get 2 without steppers since I have plenty of geared Kysans here. We'll see. I need to make a decision pretty soon as my high season is coming up.

Mike Kelly likes this.
  3. Michael Hackney

Just for grins I am printing out the v2 version of the Bondtech to get a better feel for the design. It is a small little device.

4. Michael Hackney

Here's a quick print of the V2 housing so you can see what it looks like inside. Very compact and full filament support right up to the cogs. The PTFE tubing runs in and is tried to an angle to match the diameter of the cogs. This version has integrated push to fit connector fittings. If I had the special geared cogs I could put this together and try it! FullSizeRender.jpg

Mike Kelly likes this.