1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Hello, from Michigan

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by AxisLab, Jan 14, 2014.

1. AxisLab

AxisLab Well-Known Member

Just received my Robo 3 days ago!! A used one. My FIRST printer :D Its been an exciting few days.

A lot to learn but soo worth it at the same time.

So far my eyes burn, I have a shoe box slowly filling with attempted plastic bits, and have yet to make a complete job, but I'm sure many of you know exactly what I'm going through in these first days so glad to be here!!

It's only been 3 days and I'm sure my family misses me already lol.

2 people like this.
  2. AxisLab

AxisLab Well-Known Member

Sorry for the double post But I do want to add, for anyone new to this like me, keep at it!!
    There is so much to learn but it can really help to pace yourself slowly at first.
    Start very simple and give yourself days, weeks and as long as it takes to really start perfecting the craft, It's an artistic process that can't be simply bought. All great things take time to learn.

I have started a learning philosophy for myself with this new machine. It goes as follows;

Learn A-L-O-T everyday... ALOT meaning. At-Least-One-Thing.

If you focus on learning one new setting, tip, trick, process, or function everyday it can only get easier.
    It's really easy to get overwhelmed and can help to focus on one thing at a time. Trust me, I'm living it right now.

I have yet to get a solid print but I am brand new and taking it slow. I know it will come easier every day. The more I learn today, the better I will be tomorrow.