1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Hello from Puerto Rico

Discussion in 'United States of America' started by S Dilan, Jun 9, 2015.

1. S Dilan

S Dilan New Member

My husband and I are two new members to Team Robo3D, living in Rio Grande, Puerto Rico. We received our little bundle of joy just over two weeks ago. How quickly they grow up, out of the box our RoboBaby took off running and, with a few bumps, bruises, and drooling, has been running ever since!

We had the same problem that others seemed to have, a broken y-belt support, but the Robo3D tech people helped us through that, and a couple of other glitches here and there, but it's all good. We've already ordered filament twice, both PLA and ABS, so now it's adjustments and tweaks, and learning just what this little guy can do.

While not new to the plastics industry or designing in 3D, this is our first 3D printer. I'm sure you'll be seeing lots of posts asking for advice; hopefully one day we'll get good enough to be able to help others here!

(And yes, before anyone asks, Puerto Rico is part of the U.S. We have zip codes, Taco Bells, political parties that don't get along, and the biggest J.C. Penney in the world...oh we are so proud :) )

2. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

Deeply sorry about the last two. Wish we could have offered better :)

KendrickTV likes this.