1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Hello out there

Discussion in 'United States of America' started by JimBlue, May 11, 2015.

1. JimBlue

JimBlue Member

I've been looking at 3d printers for several years now. It looks like the robo 3d r1 will be the one I buy. I have some arduinos I bought elsewhere, I got eight LEDs to light up so far. I'm not new to computers, but small things like the arduino are new to me.

I look forward to using a 3d printer to make 25mm scale castles for personal use and enclosures for costume pieces. I'm a retiree, so I have to take it easy on the spending.

Mike Kelly and Printed Solid like this.
  2. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

Welcome!

3. JimBlue

JimBlue Member

Thanks.

I did notice the menus on the main part of the site, when I go to look at the filament list and prices, it is behind the menu items below it. So I cannot select the filament part of the menu. I get the second row menu instead. Could be the li part doesn't have style="z-index: 4" which would make both rows easy to get to and select.

4. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

I'll pass that along

5. JimBlue

JimBlue Member

Ordered my printer today. Arrival next week is fine with me, so I only used minimum. I would be too busy to deal with it this weekend anyway.

Mike Kelly likes this.
  6. JimBlue

JimBlue Member

Thanks, and hopefully the new UPS driver delivers to the correct address... not to somewhere GPS told hm to take a package that UPS claimed was delivered here today.

7. JimBlue

JimBlue Member

FedEx delivered right to the front door. The outside shipping box was a bit damp... we have had rain. But the interior box that says Robo 3D and includes the following box is in fine shape. The extra filament I ordered arrived today as well.

Fix a level table, and get one of my relative's large level bar out of the garage and make my first print.