1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Help 3d printer not responding in repetier

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Rasmus fink, Jun 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rasmus fink

Rasmus fink New Member

So i assembled my robo today after it had been clogged i finally got i working for like 1 month prior to this clog so i was quite pleased since ive had a lot of diffuculties with this 3d printer, and here we are again now i think the software is bugging out i cant do anything its says its connected but no response at all when i try manual control and the temps read 0, any suggestions?

2. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

Uh check your connections on the ramps board. Make sure your thermistors are installed properly, etc

3. Rasmus fink

Rasmus fink New Member

and when i press manual control for moving the z axis ex. i get this message 16:48:51.606 : Printer stopped due to errors. Fix the error and use M999 to restart. (Temperature is reset. Set it after restarting)

even though im not requesting temp changes

4. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

it always requests temps. It's saying you have mintemp error probably. check your connections man

5. Rasmus fink

Rasmus fink New Member

ok i flipped the robo (thanks for responding so quick btw mike) and the only irregulerty i could see was some dust from hairspray thats on the board but should that be a problem ? ive been using hair spray for sticking since i got it

6. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

Yeah it's hard to troubleshoot your wiring man, but it's probably not the board.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.