1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

How Do you add another object to print?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by joseph niccoli, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joseph niccoli

joseph niccoli New Member

I asked them how to add another print to a queue too print them both at the same time and I did what they told me to do but it did not work.
    how do I print two objects at once because it is not working? And that would be a major time savor.
    thanks for the help

2. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

What software?
    Usually you import the models into the software (like repetier) and arrange them on the bed layout display and then tell it to print.

3. Montravont

Montravont Active Member

Referencing the image below you will need to use the Add button that is at section #12 instead of the Add button at section 8

[​IMG]

4. joseph niccoli

I did all of that I got both parts I wanted to print and put them both on the same grid generated it and saved it but it only prints one of them? That's why I am totally lost and your matter control screen their looks way different from mine but they took over my computer and downloaded it for me

5. joseph niccoli

I
    I did that but it didn't work that's why I'm lost?

6. joseph niccoli

The software that came with the robo3D matter control

7. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

I will let someone familiar with MatterControl step you through it, but in most software you add all the models to the layout, slice it and then print. If multiple models are there (on the display) they will all be printed at the same time. If you slice them individually some software will let you then queue them to be printed individually (one after the other) but I assume that is not what you are going for.

8. Dr. D

Dr. D Member

It sounds kind of weird... First load your first pat then view it in the model viewing window orient it the way you want, then click add and add the other model. Then click save and both models will be saved to the same print, to confirm click layer view and click generate now both models should show up in the layer generation. Both models should print now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.