1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Introduction

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Steve K., May 14, 2014.

1. Steve K.

Steve K. Member

Hello from Tennessee. I am a new member and new to 3D printing. I have recently ordered a Robo printer and hope I can learn to use it with this forums help. I live 6 months out of the year in Florida. I am retired so I have time to work with the printer as long as it doesn't interfer with my bass fishing. You all have a good day.

4 people like this.
  2. Trenton Smith

Trenton Smith Member

Bass fishing and 3d printing...now that's the life!

2 people like this.
  3. Steve K.

Steve K. Member

Hi Trenton ............. From what I have read on this forum, I think 3D printing and bass fishing have alot in common. Some days when I fish I am successful, sometimes I am not. If you are persistant you will catch fish. I believe that is true with 3D printing. Right now I have to go fishing until my Robo printer is delivered. Thanks for the reply and have a great day.

4. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

Steve have you seen the person that printed their own lures with silicone caulk?

5. Steve K.

Steve K. Member

6. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

7. Steve K.

Steve K. Member

Hello Mike .................. WOW That is hard to believe. I now know that I can make fishing lures out of wood and silicon rubber in the future.I am going to to Thinivers to see if I can find a 3D printer mount for my bass boat.
    Thanks
    Steve

2 people like this.
  8. Steve K.

Steve K. Member

Received by ROBO printer today and unpacked it. Checked everything out and I cannot find any damage. It was very well packaged. Will check all all screws, wire connections etc. next. Hope to start printing this week.