1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Solved is there a code you can execute to tell you if you have issues with your machine

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by VBUZZ, Mar 30, 2017.

1. VBUZZ

VBUZZ New Member

hello guys yesterday i finally got my printer leveled right and printed parts last night and this morning when i went to print something it failed the extruder was turning but not matl. coming out .
    so i took the hot end out and sure enough the filament had broken in the hot end no big deal so i cleaned everything up again made sure the filament had a smooth passage through the extruder to the hot end put it all back together.

now when i turn my machine on i send it home it does that no problem i can run a g29 and it does that no problem but when i try to jog any of the axis it does nothing im trying to recharge my hot end but i cant get the servo to turn it i cant get any of the servos to move manually but if i push home it goes there and ive looked at all my connections and they are all hooked up ok is there a diagnostic for this so i can figure out what is keeping this from working

john

2. Geof

Geof Volunteer Moderator
    Staff Member

Hi john.
    Home all, then try to jog after disabling the motors Unfortunantly the best diagnosis tool is asking questions and ld fashioned trouble shooting.

Guessing the slicer is holding your motors locked. After you home and jog press disable motors then try to jog

Guessing your using matter control?