1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Unresolved My New Robo 3d R1+ doesn't respond

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by RayLo, Dec 12, 2015.

1. RayLo

RayLo New Member

Hi:
    I'm new in the world of 3d print. At few days ago, I bought a Robo 3d Printer R1+ from Amazon and I'm still trying to get the printer respond to Matter Control commands. When I unpackaged the printer I follow the instructions but some illustrations like the voltage setting are not in the same way the pictures and video show me. I send you a picture of how I see the voltage setting area. I can't even see voltage setting number.
    I download the latest software ignoring the software version that came in the memory card. When I connect and turn on the printer there's no blue lights on. The matter control see that there's my printer connected but when I press the control buttons there's no movement. I installed Arduino controls as recommended on some troubleshotting in forums but the problem are still there.
    Can you please help?

Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Trama

Trama Member

You have to look into the recess for the voltage it is set back a bit. If you don't see any numbers it is possible that it is stuck in between both options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. RayLo

RayLo New Member

I see the recess and voltage setting is set to 110v. The manual says 115v. When I try to change the voltage setting to see if I get any respond from the printer, it's hard to try to change it because the metal piece as you see in the picture included, covers a lot. I try with tweezers with no sucess. Is there any video for printer with this situation? Do you recommend to send back to Amazon?

Thanks for the quick respond.

4. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

The two options are 110v and 220v so it is set correctly if you have a 115v main.
    Yes, I would suggest swapping this out if it is not working correctly.
    That is a pretty fundamental problem and might even involve a bad power supply.