1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

New Orders

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by NickW, May 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NickW

NickW New Member

Hey, first off I want to say that I am very excited about this project and wish I had the opportunity to join the kickstarter, I wish I was aware of this when it was up. But I can only watch and support. That said...

I was wondering if I order a printer now or later, that the expected time of arrival of a printer would be 10-12 weeks after all the kickstarter folks recieved thiers? So if its nearly June now, I would possibly expect one in 2-3 months+ how long the current production time is+current status after that....so October-November?

Also I thought at one time they were offering kits along with assembeled products in the store. Am I crazy? Is the team not planning on selling kits from now on if they did offer it? (Although I would have enjoyed the kit I don't mind having an assembeled printer delivered instead)

2. Harry

Harry Team ROBO 3D
    Staff Member

Hey Nick, I am going to pass this thread along to a team member with more information.
    - Harrison

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.