1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Unresolved Not sure what I'm doing wrong Taulman Bridge on R 1

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Yanez, Nov 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yanez

Yanez Member

So I finally decided to try using nylon. And haven't had a successful print yet pretty much the same problem throughout I look through some of the other posts but I am at a loss. Originally I assumed I was going too fast. Not hot enough so now the speed is set to 30 all around and I am running 255 with the bed at 70. But now I am getting burning on the filament.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thank you.[​IMG]

2. Yanez

Yanez Member

Ha with amazing help from the guys in the shout box. I figured it out I am in love with Taulman bridge thing is amazing unfortunately it's nowhere near close to 1.75 millimeters so when you getting stuck in the hotend lol
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

Yup looks out of spec. Contact taulman and they should help you out

4. Yanez

Yanez Member

Yeah I'm going to look them up tommorow. My wife is a little upset that I throw away most of Thanksgiving trying to figure this out because I was so frustrated thinking it was something I couldn't figure out with the machine. I bought it on Amazon through matter hackers I was so ecstatic when it got here in 2 days.

5. Yanez

Yanez Member

Talk about an honest shop. Being Thanksgiving I shot them an email thinking that one see it until sometime tomorrow or early next week. And as I lay down get ready for bed I see an email asking for my shipping address so they can send me replacements.

6. David Sparrow

David Sparrow Member

I had out of spec roll as well. Taulman replaced it. The new roll is much better. Thank you Tom for standing behind your product. I read up on the manufacturing process of the filament and it's a very difficult task. I'm guessing it was the early rolls that had the problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.