1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Unanswered Printer acting weird!!!

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by D3DStudios, Aug 14, 2015.

1. D3DStudios

D3DStudios Member

Hey guys, I am in need of a lot of help, I've finally got my printer printing. However its doing a few weird things now.1) Its jumping of those little blocks that can get loose during shipping, 2) its printing not like its suppose too. and the smaller rods are loose. Whats up? I am getting sick of this freaking printer in a bad way!

2. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

Maybe video, because:
    1) I am not sure I understand what you are talking about. What blocks?
    2) Uhh, that doesn't tell me much. How is it mis-printing? What are the symptoms and what rods? The threaded ones (vertical) the smooth ones (vertical) the smooth ones (horizontal)?

Just a S.W.A.G. since I can't tell from the information...but:

The smooth vertical rods rods have a fairly small mount block. People have created new ones (thingiverse) you can print that are far more substantial. If those break loose you will have major print issues.

3. D3DStudios

D3DStudios Member

Thanks man, I got it fixed. Matt has helped me, It was the auto print bed leveling option not set up properly.

mark tomlinson likes this.
  4. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

Yea, I agree with @Printed Solid d on this -- it can be more of a headache than a solution.