1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Unresolved Printer Crashed and now Screen is NonResponsive

Discussion in 'Software' started by jcpj.ca, Sep 13, 2023.

1. jcpj.ca

jcpj.ca New Member

Was using the printer for that last few days. It started to have X-Y movement issues [ filament was laying down a wavy line. I cleaned and lubed the rails and that went away after testing. I was setting up a new file when the screen became unresponsive after displaying the file list. Shutting off the printer it will reboot but the Screen is unresponsive. I removing the flat ribbon from the display and the rasberryPi to reset its connection. The screen remains unresponsive. While booting I can first see a red LED and then a Green LED that blinks. When the Full Boot screen is displayed the Red And Green LEDs blink intermittently. Is there such a thing a Error Blink codes.

Is there anyone out there that can still provide assistance in this issue.

Note I have requested access to the C2 disk image on Google that is provoided on a seperate forum Post.

Thank You

2. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

Have not seen your request. You have to try to access the link and then request access there (not here).