1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Printer is auto leveling even with auto level disabled

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by mprinz, Nov 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mprinz

mprinz Member

Hey all,

So I just recently got my printer up and running great, but every so often it tries to do the 9 point auto level before every print. Its unneeded a lot of the time but for whatever reason it keeps doing it. Even with the G-Code telling it to level the bed again after it heats up deleted.

If anyone could offer some insight on this i'd be much appreciative. Thanks!

2. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

Put a ; in front of G29 in your startup G-code

3. mprinz

mprinz Member

Worked like a charm, thanks! Just had one more question. When I was running a larger print, i noticed that when I kept the MatterControl screen open the print would get these tiny speck holes in them in random spots, but when I minimized the window it fixed the problem and started printing clean smooth lines again. Any idea what would cause this?

4. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

Nope that doesn't make any sense. You'd have to take a picture, as it could just be filament humidity.

Though if you can repeat that post the issue on matterhackers forum: www.matterhackers.com/community/forum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.