1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Solved Printing from ROBO R1 built in SD card reader?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Gabe, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Gabe

Gabe New Member

Trying to get the printer to print without the USB plugged in because I use my pc for work and the 3d modeling programs I use such as Zbrush are prone to crashing and/using up just about all of the computers resources at times. Would be a shame of one of those crashes made the printer hick-up a couple hours into a print job. I'd like to be able to start the print and then just unplug the USB cable and let it go till it's done.

So the question is, how do I get it to start the print form the file on the SD card instead of USB via MatterControl or Cura? I've managed to save the gcode onto the SD card and plug it into the printer but no where in either program can i find the option to print from SD...

Would appreciate it if someone to tell me how to do it or point me towards a thread I may have missed which covers this already.

2. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

3. Gabe

Gabe New Member

Thank you sir. Also props on being all over the place helping people solve problems!

4. Lee

Lee Member