1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

problem arduino "rumba" :(

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Enrico, Feb 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enrico

Enrico New Member

hello
    I received the printer .. it has some problems .. first .. a broken piece .. I asked for the spare ignition key .. the outlet does not work ...
    but the problem is most big ... and the Arduino .. that is not an Arduino riginal taurin but the system does not see it properly .. I found the drivers and I was able to see the card .. but maybe not correctly identifies it as .. rumba ... and connecting the uSB cable to the uSB port sees 75 and the software repentier sees sees the values ​​of the temperature sensors etc. ... just try to attack the current engines .. the card I can not correctly identified and the data of temperature sensors start to go crazy ... how to solve the problem
    thanks

2. Harry

Harry Team ROBO 3D
    Staff Member

Hey Enrico, could you please clarify for us the issues you are having? I'm a tad confused if the issues you're having are with getting the printer to work, or maybe a faulty arduino. Are you running on a Mac or PC computer? Are you able to control the printer once connected? Please just clarify the issue with me and I'll get back to you at the best I can.
    - Harry

3. Enrico

Enrico New Member

So .... I'm using a pc with windows 8 ... where I also connected another Prusa i3 with original Arduino .. and everything works perfectly ....
    Now we come to the robo 3d ... the printer has various problems ..

1 I am attaching pictures of the broken piece of plain bars on the z axis.
    https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=B849A5B500F592D5!3914
    https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=B849A5B500F592D5!3911

2 the power button does not work always remains access and not turn the printer off ... I have to remove the power cord to turn it off ...

3 Card " Arduino " although in reality and not a Taurino was seen by the system automatically ... browsing around a bit I found the drivers I hope the right ones ... what I expected from you with links or other to install but nowhere reported ...
    repetier the program after installing the driver connects to the printer .. and it seems to see it ... see the temperatures and the heated extruder that ... but at the time when the attack power cable card is not crazy .. is more properly recognized by the system .. and the temperatures go crazy ... without turning on the floor or the extruder ... software repeiter shows the temperatures of the 2 sensors jumping every second to 15 ... 60 ... 12 78 ... 45 .... 2 ... etc. ... as if the sensors did not understand anything ....
    Now I could just go to the motors in the home ... and that seems to work ... but naturalemnte not part of the printer and sends it to the plan would heating the extruder .. because the sensors are mad ...
    What to do? ? ?

4. Soupaboy

Soupaboy Active Member

The Arduino is powered by USB so to turn it off you need to unplug it from the computer

Have you checked the cables are all plugged in fully underneath?

5. Enrico

Enrico New Member

the usb cable is your ... however I tried another ... all the cables are connected correctly below I disassembled the card and reconnected everything but nothing changes ...

6. Enrico

Enrico New Member

news????? my printer not working......

7. Soupaboy

Soupaboy Active Member

Sorry I'm working alot recently so I can't relply often, do you have a Skype account? It would be much Easter to help you on Skype but for now let's see what's wrong.

Have you tried to reclassified the arduino?
    What software did you do it with?
    What does it say when it does not work?

My Skype is Alex M (soupaboy) if you or anyone else need some help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.