1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Quick Thanks

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by KermEd, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KermEd

KermEd New Member

I have been reading much, but never posted.

I created my account just to quickly say thanks to everyone. Every question I had was already asked, and answered very well, by the folks on here.

I had the loose fan on the bottom thing - but I figured out on my own that the fan locks onto the arduino. Fortunately, that was also validated by another user and response on here.

I did order the PLA / ABS unit, and the new unit ships with one of the two brackets disconnected from the Y belt. There weren't any instructions on how to connect it, but here is what I did that worked well...

First, the belt needs to go on a specific way (see photo attached). I took great instruction from the posts here on stopping my chemical mess. And I made sure my fan was reconnected.

Anyway, I put up a quick walk-through on my blog for new folks.

But I wanted to stop and say thanks to everyone on this site for putting together great information and being patient with folks. You may feel like your repeating yourself, but as a noobie, I appreciated it!

Attached Files:

2 people like this.
  2. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

Everyone starts as a newb at some point :)

The Assembly videos were very helpful to me in the beginning understanding the printer assembly process

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.