1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Repetier and matter control

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by rileyAR15, Dec 29, 2015.

1. rileyAR15

rileyAR15 New Member

Ok im still running the first kickstarter printer with all same parts that were shipped. Now im having a problem running Repetier and matter control every time i go to print it will tell me that its done printing. Do i need to do a update for the board. Sorry for all the questions i have not touched that printer in over a year and all the links i have bookmarked in my favorites dont work and since they re-did the forum here having a hard time finding the things that pertained to my printer.

Thanks,
    Paul

2. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

No, that sounds more like a communications failure.
    I have seen that a time or two. It is remotely possible it is an arduino failure, but not very likely.
    Swap USB for a newer cable and consider adding a powered USB hub between the computer and the printer.

(FYI: I have two kickstarter robos, I have added autoleveling to both and the upgraded threaded rod to one)

rileyAR15 likes this.
  3. rileyAR15

rileyAR15 New Member

I got it going i just had to unplug and replug the usb in now its detects it.
    Thanks

mark tomlinson likes this.
  4. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

Sweet, that was a USB comm issue then. :)