I finally got to play with the C2 after getting it in this week. I had to go through all sorts of stuff to get it up and running. You can read about this in the troubleshooting section if you'd like. The first print came out great so I decided to put it through a test. I'm making bases for a kickstarter project called Eagle Force. I have several rock columns to make. I had been using another printer to do these so I knew a benchmark to expect. I selected to make it hollow too. I also kept it on low quality for 200 micron. It exceeded expectations. It's low quality is better than 2 of my printer's best. I'm happy with it after all the work to get it going. I'll try out some other things with it too, but it's good to know I can make these rock parts easily.