1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Unanswered sd card robo r1

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by karimla131, Dec 15, 2015.

1. karimla131

karimla131 New Member

Hi,
    i would like to ask how can i print with the built in sd cart i don't have lcd or any thing i just have the usb cable and sd card slot... So can i print with sd card in this case or i have to buy the lcd ...?

Thank you ..

2. Velocityboy

Velocityboy New Member

You can, but it requires a computer. Stick the SD card in, and if it's in properly with gcode files on it, you should be able to queue them from MatterControl. Click the "Queue..." button, and a menu will pop up -- click "Load Files" under "SD Card" and the files on the SD card will show up in the queue. Once you start them printing, you can unplug the USB connection and the printer will happily keep going.

Do *not* reconnect the USB before the printer is done. I found this out the hard way; if you reconnect it will reset everything in the middle of your print job and you will be left with a half finished object.

3. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

They guide you through how to print from SD in the getting started video, which I strongly encourage you watch at least a couple times: