1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

SD card ??

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Vkial, May 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vkial

Vkial Member

Hello everybody,

Since i have my robo 3d i have this question. I have the new version of the printer with the auto bed levelling and normally she must to have a sd card printing capabilities but i dont see anytging of it on my printer.

Any ideas ??

2. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

Do you have the new rails? What did you pay?

3. Soupaboy

Soupaboy Active Member

if the printer is upgraded the sd card slot is located on the same side where the usb connects too. should be at the bottom of the frame a small indent to slip in a card. i cannot however recall it is it micro sd or normal sd

4. Montravont

Montravont Active Member

When I was at the office they were printing some molds for the SD card slot. Looked like full size SD card slot to me. I don't have it on mine as the molds weren't complete yet and it was going to be another 45 minutes. That said, it is indeed where Soupaboy says.

5. Vkial

Vkial Member

Yes i have the new rail like i said i have the automatic bed levelling version. I paid 699$ for the ABS PLA version.

I have checked already there is no sd card port on my printer however i think next month i'm gonna to install the reprap discount LCD controller :)

6. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

Contact team robo. They should mail you one.

7. CAMBO3D

CAMBO3D New Member

if you dont have one then, just wait for your lcd controller. you'd have to get to new updated robo case also in order for you to have the sd card slot. Unless you want to modify your case..
    robo sd card slot.jpg

8. CAMBO3D

CAMBO3D New Member

my mistake I didn't realize the slot for the sd card was already there.. I went searching for some photos of my kickstarter robo to confirm it had the slot still..but still if your getting the lcd later may be worth the wait..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.