1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Setting Object Size in Repetier

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by JDM_, Jun 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JDM_

JDM_ New Member

OK... I jave heard of folks making and object at 50% it size or 110% of it 's original design size. Where do I set this up in Repetier?

2. CAMBO3D

CAMBO3D New Member

scale it in slicer, at least in kisslicer.

i think you can do it in repetier under object placement also

2 people like this.
  3. Harry

Harry Team ROBO 3D
    Staff Member

Yes, what cambo said about object placement is correct.

4. tesseract

tesseract Moderator
    Staff Member

it can be fully manipulated in repetier under object placement a few things to keep in mind if you are moving or rotating image and it changes color it usually means that part of the print is outside the print area when rotating the part this is very easy to do. Some people adept at rotation of the parts may find teh once they get it into the proper orientation it is hovering above the build platform this was a bother for me until I noticed there was a drop object button and it does not drop it from the project but instead drops it to the build platform the are alcso buttons to copy a given object or set of object but be careful thee is a little checkbox that say autopositon parts and if check when you add the item it will reposition all of them not bad if this was your intention bad news if you spent anytime getting it just right.Happy printing all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.