1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Solved Shipping to Canada

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Magnumr, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Magnumr

Magnumr Member

Well first of all thank you for making a wonderful device and setting up the forums.. and even more grateful for shoutbox(feature) and dedicated members helping with tedious set-up questions.
    Thank you to all who read and respond to queries, if it weren't for you I don't know if Robo3D would have survived with me (or other customers).

I am getting consistent prints now, enough to get me to buy more filament.. and I thought about supporting Robo3D Store, but the shipping rates need to addressed or revised.

Paying $115 US to ship 3 spools from you to Edmonton, Alberta, Canada is ludicrous, shipping is costing more than the filament. USPS .. has quoted $65 assuming you are shipping from San Diego.

In either case please look into provide better options for your Canadian Customers.. US customers are enjoying free shipping currently... maybe even exclude or discount shipping for a higher total cart purchase. (for example, some car websites I buy stuff from in US, after hitting $200 or more in purchase many items on site are excluded from shipping rates)

Thank you and looking forward to more shipping options or canadian distributor.

2. Printed Solid

Printed Solid Volunteer Admin
    Staff Member

Robo3D staff involved in decisions (us moderators don't count) don't read this forum on any regular basis. You should send your concerns about shipping to the support link on the robo3d.com page.
    Regarding shipping to Canada, I've found it to be sort of a catch 22 situation. The rates are ridiculous unless you get into a high volume shipping account, but you have to ship a lot to get there and nobody wants to pay the high rates while you are building up volume.
    You do have some good Canadian filament sellers though. Voxelfactory in Montreal is one. not sure what shipping across Canada costs.

mark tomlinson likes this.
  3. Magnumr

Magnumr Member

Thank you for responding to my post, I have taken your feedback and sent my message to Robo3D. I did not know about voxel, but I will add that to my list of Canadian filament store, i was just trying to support Robo3D