1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Unanswered Simplify 3d make infill speed the same as the Perimeter speed???

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Kirk, May 8, 2015.

1. Kirk

Kirk Member

Is there a way to make the infill speed and extrusion rate the same as the shell perimeters?

My problem is that when my printer goes to start the infill the sudden increase in speed in the hobbled bolt chews a groove into the filament making it a failed printL

So I’m think if I can keep the speed the same I won’t have this problem and I can just turn the extrusion multiplier up if I need more filament so the infill won’t be broken?

I’m running pla at 220c-230c…Yeah I know its pretty hot for pla but it’s the only way I can gey the infill to work..sometimes.

2. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

Look in the OTHER tab in your FFF profile.

That said I do not think the two are related (or if they are there is another underlying problem to solve that is causing the jam).
    You may just be treating a symptom, but that is where most of the speeds are set. Ping their support for more detailed settings (I don't do the advanced config very often). Pretty much everything is settable somewhere.