1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

South Jersey

Discussion in 'United States of America' started by Phil DiBona, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Phil DiBona

Phil DiBona New Member

I just ordered my first (personal) 3D Printer... an R1. I predict that this will be a long 3 weeks of waiting for the printer to arrive.

I live in Southern New Jersey, just outside Philadelphia.

There are lots of options for printers out there, but this community is what made me choose the R1. I'm looking forward to lots of experiments and prints. I hope to get to know some of you through this forum.

2 people like this.
  2. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

I hope the boat from china arrives soon and you get it before or on your expected delivery date

3. tesseract

tesseract Moderator
    Staff Member

You already have Phil we look forward to sharing you 3d printing experiences

4. Printed Solid

Printed Solid Volunteer Admin
    Staff Member

Hey Phil,
    Welcome to the Robo family. I'm right over the bridge from you in Newark, DE.
    I actually do sell the robos, and could have skipped that lead time for you, but I just sold out and need to order more. Probably be at least 3 weeks for me too.
    We've got lots of great stuff in the region. There's a 3D printer meetup group in Philly that you might be interested in joining on meetup.com. I'm looking to get one started here in DE as well. There's also a really great maker community in Lancaster. Worth the drive for their meetings.