1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

technician insan diego or LA?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by felipe fomez, Oct 13, 2016.

1. felipe fomez

felipe fomez Member

im about to throw my robo out the f'ing window. is there a technician in the LA or San diego area? nozzle doesnt heat up, checked wiring and everything is in the right place. really need help, anyone with knowledge i can take it to i would appreciate. been trying to fîx this crap for a week and honestly im tired of trying to figure this shit out. thanks in advanced. And yesi have doubled checked the wiring. thîs problem started after a print

Attached Files:

2. Geof

Geof Volunteer Moderator
    Staff Member

Hi felipe, im all the way out in illinois but id be happy to help you with your issue if you want to take another crack at it.

If not and nobody is close by you can always call Robo direct and see if they can help.

3. danzca6

danzca6 Well-Known Member

Robo is located in San Diego and you can take your printer into them directly if you are that close. No better technician than that right? Give them a call.

https://robo3d.com/contact-us/

#3 danzca6, Oct 13, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
  4. danzca6

My guess, if the wiring is all ok, then the RAMPS board might be having an issue. Are you able to manually move the axis with mattercontrol? That at least proves you are connected and able to move things around. How about the bed? Will the bed heat up?

5. Rigmarol

Rigmarol Well-Known Member

I live in Menifee about an hour and a half north of San Diego. I made an appointment with Robo staff and took my printer to them and they had me up and running after they found I had both bad ramps and arduino boards.

If you still want to throw it out the window, tell me which window so I can catch it.

Lots of willing members here to help if you want to give it another try, otherwise call and make an appointment with Robo. If it's still under warranty it's free.

6. danzca6

Right! I'll pay shipping from your window to my door. Haha!