1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Texture Problem

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by tompeel1, Dec 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tompeel1

tompeel1 New Member

Hi,
    N00b here so hang in there....

Not sure what this is called so not sure what to search the forum for... [​IMG]

when i try and print this RasPi case obviously there is a big area of flat which is liable to warping but before i get that when laying down the infill bits flare up the whole time so when it come back in the 45o orientation its a real rough ride for the nozzle.

If someone can tell me what this is ill look it up and if someone can tell me how to fix it awesome!

Thanks

Tom

Attached Files:

2. tompeel1

tompeel1 New Member

further information, i was printing with standard Robo 3d settup as in the instruction videos however.

1st layer 200oC
    resst 190oc
    standard speeds
    Standard robo3d blue PLA

i have resolved the issue on the fly by reducing the flow rate and since have gone into the advance settings and lowered the 200% 1st layer extrusion width down to about 175 i think i had the best results with...

what's the difference between flow and feed rate? as far as i can tell one directly affects the other?

T

Attached Files:

3. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

4. tompeel1

tompeel1 New Member

Thanks found another one on Skeinforge by that guy but could get the link to that article! interesting mind i find it easiest and most reliable to vary flow rate to solve the above problem...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.