1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Unanswered Tracking Number Never Came, only confirmation email and still don't know when it's coming

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Rohan, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Rohan

Rohan New Member

Hey so if anyone had this problem or has this problem please tell me so we can figure this out. I ordered my r1+ on Christmas because of the deal of free shipping and kits. Later that day I got a confirmation email with a case number and sort of a reciete. After that I have had no contact with my printer to know if it was available, if it's in back order, when it will come or how long it will take. I just want to know a time on when it should come no matter how long it is. I tried emailing Robo3D but got an auto generated email back with anther case number saying to contact the site. I then tried using the Robbie Robot that finds the problem and gets back to you but that never responded. Then I called the company with the contact us number, was greeted by a recording of the cel or president or something, and was first directed to general questions. Once I was guided there, the phone said this is unavailable at this time. I recalled, and this time left a message at the end but instead, I was on hold, then someone picked up and five seconds later hung up on me. I am really annoyed because I have no tracking number, no estimated delivery, or even an estimated period of how long it should take, no one is responding to me and the customer service doesn't seem to shine at all. And now I just found out I could have taken a five minute drive to my local Best Buy, and picked up a R1+ for 699 instead of 799 and it would be with me know without any shipping complications. Please someone from staff or someone who has resolved this problem help me.

2. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

3. Rohan

Rohan New Member

I already did as you can see in the post but no one ever got back to me.

4. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

They are/were probably out for the holidays (wild guess).

They will need to be the ones to answer you. 99% of the people here are printer owners/users.

5. Rohan

Rohan New Member

Ok I will try again. Thank you.

6. Trama

Trama Member

My guess is that it won't ship untill after the holidays. I had a similar experience when ordering mine on Black Friday. Once there back from the holiday break the should be extra helpful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk