1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Update Shipping Address - can anybody in ROBO answer an email??

Discussion in 'Requests and Suggestions' started by David Diaz C, Jul 23, 2014.

1. David Diaz C

David Diaz C New Member

Hi! im very worried about my order (#2682). I've already requested it, paying with Paypal, and i need to update my shipping address info, to the address that was registered in my account info. The problem is that paypal sent a wrong address when i did the payment (a very old one, that actually now doesnt exist)

So, i've writting a lot of emails to robo3dhelp@gmail.com and robo3dprinter@gmail.com, every day, almost 2 times per day, for over 2 weeks, and i still dont have any answer from you. If this happen just for an easy and simple request, as just update a shipping address, i really dont know what can i expect about the technical support after i get the machine... (if, someday, i finally have it... )

So, if anybody from Robo3d team can read and answer this thread, please let me know any answer about my case. im feeling that i missed my money, and believe me, i dont want to lose my $1000, just because teh company doesnt have anybody to reply the support emails, or just because the "company" cant update a shipping address.

I dont wanted to expose my case to this public forum, but in this moment, without any answer from your company, i just can use all the ways to show you my problem.

I'll be very pending of any answer asap.

thanks.

David Diaz C.
    indulaser.co

2. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

David, I linked them to this so someone can take care of you.

3. Jerry RoBo 3D

Jerry RoBo 3D Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi David,

Please contact me on my skype account jerryrobo3d or you can email me directly at jerry@robo3dprinter.com and we can get the proper shipping address from you and have your printer shipped today.