1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Waiting for support from robo

Discussion in 'Community Recomendations' started by Scotti Smith, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Scotti Smith

Scotti Smith New Member

I am waiting for a replacement mainboard from ROBO. This started in July and they are still not in stock. Does anyone know other than the number on the site, if there is anyone else I can call? I have submitted several tickets because I get little to no response. What poor customer service. All I have is a $1500 paper weight. The mainboard is fried and the printer wont even power on!

2. Geof

Geof Volunteer Moderator
    Staff Member

It’s my understanding the R2/C2 are no longer supported, all parts are through partsbuild3d. You may reach out to them, no clue who handles warranty on the R2/C2 anymore but if your emailing anything other than the support email I doubt it will go through to anyone. I’d start a fresh ticket if it were me and see what happens (and also reach out to partsbuilt and chat with them)

3. albert3d

albert3d Member

Agreed. Reach out to Jonah and Hannah at partsbuilt.com. They do have the R2 board on their site, but it isn't in stock yet. Not sure if they will cover it for free with any warranty you might have left, but expect around $100 when it comes in stock. That is what they are selling the C2 board for. Definitely reach out to them though. Very nice family owned company that has great customer service.

https://www.partsbuilt.com/mainboard-replacement-r2-robo-3d/

4. tkoco

tkoco - -.- --- -.-. ---
    Staff Member

You also have the option to have partsbuilt.com send you an email when they do get stock on any item which happens to be out of stock.