1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Solved What is on the Robo 3D R1 Plus SD Card?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Ravitch, Dec 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravitch

Ravitch New Member

Hi All,

Just cracked open a new Robo 3D R1 Plus, threw the SD card in the PC, and it is blank. Was there anything on the SD card that I won't be able to find and download somewhere? IE, any machine specific test files, etc? Must watch videos or must read manuals?

Thanks in advance for any help.

2. Geof

Geof Volunteer Moderator
    Staff Member

Hi. The only thing I can recall on the sd card was a getting started video that I think is on their site

3. Ravitch

Ravitch New Member

Awesome, thanks Geof, much appreciate the fast response!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Geof

Geof Volunteer Moderator
    Staff Member

No problem. They arnt much for documentation but I believe they have enough to get you rolling

5. Ravitch

Ravitch New Member

One last question for ya if you don't mind. The sticker over the plug in the back says that it is set to default at 230v. Looking at the voltage switch on the right, my switch is pushed to the left with 110V visible. Does that mean it is truly 110V, or is it some reverse 3D Printer logic where in the settings the fan has to be turned to OFF to really be on? I'm just wondering if the visible 110v is telling me to slide the switch that way, or 110v visible means I'm at 110v. I'm only so paranoid about this because I burned out a pricey piece of electronics in Iraq because the logic was backwards.

6. Geof

Geof Volunteer Moderator
    Staff Member

If the red switch is showing 110 (and your using 110) then good to go! Ask all the questions you have, I'd rather you ask any you have vs have issues because you didn't

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.