1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Wheres the "assembly manual"?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Racegrafix, Jan 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Racegrafix

Racegrafix Active Member

It has been quite a damn pain trying to figure out where the assembly manual is, when you go to the getting started guide..they just give you a hint. "For information on assembly we have created How-To videos as well as Step by Step Instructions and posted them on our website. These guides should help you to get a good understanding of the build process. "

Where the F are they posted on the website??

I love the printer but damn its aggravating when simple stuff like this is not done...its even highlighted in blue, WHY NOT LINK IT??

2. Peter Krska

Peter Krska Active Member

Go to youtube. It's the best source for how to anything videos including Robo 3d printer videos.

Robo3d has it's own site just search Robo 3d

You will want to make a login name so that you could save fav videos and be able to post your own if interested.

Not necessary if you just want to see the videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Racegrafix

Racegrafix Active Member

Ive seen those, just wanted a quick reference. I have since figured it out with trial and error.

4. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

I don't think they know how to internet well

5. cosber

cosber Active Member

Unfortunately, the video guides are for the non-heated beds. Since I can't seem to get any help with the routing and connection of the heating cable, like Racegrafix, I'll just have to figure it out myself. It would be nice to have a complete assembly manual. I wonder how those who bought the kits were able to do it. The "links' on the pages from the "guide.robo3dprinter.com" are not active, only showing "page 5".

6. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

I don't know of anyone that actually got a kit

7. Racegrafix

Racegrafix Active Member

The one time i tried using the video as help...i spent most of my time buffering and finally said screw it and just guessed on it all. A few words and pictures would be an amazing help. Its insane that its not out there...especially when they talk about this mythical assembly guide in the manual and online....which just adds to the frustration by adding another 10 minutes of looking for something that doesnt exist.

8. cosber

cosber Active Member

Yeah, on the Kickstarter, 208 backers got: "A non-assembled RoBo 3D printer. Get all the parts ready for you to build yourself!", so there must be some kind of documentation around.

9. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

I ordered a kit, but I don't know of anyone that actually received one.

10. David Mortlock

David Mortlock Active Member

They decided quite early on that it was easier to assemble printers than to ship kits. It was in one of the updates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.