1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Unresolved Z axis is elevated.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Marc Alcarese, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Marc Alcarese

Marc Alcarese New Member

Whenever i click the home button, the printer homes elevated. Each time i click the home button it goes up evem more. I can see the z axis button on the right side is not being pressed. But the left side is. 20150412_125525.jpg Any help to fix this? Also i lost my copy of the custom mattercontrol the came on the micro usb. Can anyone link me to the custom copy. Im using the vanilla mattercontrol.

#1 Marc Alcarese, Apr 12, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2015
  2. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

3. Marc Alcarese

Marc Alcarese New Member

The left side is still elevated. The right and middle side is normal. Its as if the left nut is higher than the right nut. So when the head goes on the left side the button is released causing it to think that it is touching the glass. But when it get to the middle the x arm is more heavy on the right side because of the printer head position. So the problem is is the nut on the right side being too low?

4. Marc Alcarese

Marc Alcarese New Member

5. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

Yes, like the routine for the second issue tells you -- they need to be the same (not one higher than the other)