1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

New Profile Posts

1. PeterkSharma
    PeterkSharma Mike Kelly
    Do you like the dual v6 or chimaera more? Also do you need to do Biden for those set ups
    1. Mike Kelly likes this.
    2. Mike Kelly
      Mike Kelly
      That's hard to say. There's advantages to each. I think in general the chimera is fine, but there's something to be said about having only one nozzle. You do need a bowden setup though someone came up with a direct feed setup but it doesn't fit the robo without mods.
      Aug 23, 2015
    3. PeterkSharma
      PeterkSharma
      What about using the hercustruder? will I need 2 bowden setups? (need to purchase a motor for the second extruder)
      Aug 23, 2015
    4. Mike Kelly
      Mike Kelly
      I like the hercustruder a lot, but I would definitely suggest using gearing on the extruder. EIther with a greg's wade extruder or a geared nema 17 stepper motor.
      Aug 24, 2015
  2. exelsion
    exelsion Harry
    hello harry can you give me the last firmware ROBODR1AUTOV4 because with the V3 i have bug , why v4 because under mater control is the laste version i have foud when you make update but i have an lcd and i dosn't work ?
    1. Harry
      Harry
      Hey, I'm a little confused to exactly which firmware you need? They should all be on guide.robo3d.com.
      - Harry
      Aug 17, 2015
  3. Sonny's Robo3D
    Sonny's Robo3D
    Made a few mods to my Robo - Changed to Helical coupler, added an extra fan, even modified a design and created a wire holder.
  4. Mike Kelly
    Mike Kelly Mike Glass
    Happy birthday Mike
    1. Mike Glass likes this.
  5. Austin
  6. apwolf
  7. Austin
  8. Noah ng
    Noah ng Mike Kelly
    One question every time I go to print something it will print one layer and then the heater will just turn off and the temp will decrease rapidly. It happens on every print and it might be the thermistor I have but everything reads fine before the print every is working fine until it gets finished with that first layer.
    1. Noah ng
    2. daniel871
      daniel871
      Have you made sure your slicer doesnt have a second temperature set point of 0 after the first layer?
      Jul 23, 2015
    3. Mike Kelly
      Mike Kelly
      Is it getting an error message?
      Jul 23, 2015
  9. Aaron Mitchell
    Aaron Mitchell BryZad
    1. BryZad
      BryZad
      Thanks
      Jul 22, 2015
  10. Keith.CT
    Keith.CT Harry
    Harry, This is John Leeper, I have not heard from you.
    I will call support tomorrow to expedite the replacement of the defective hotend.
    1. Harry
      Harry
      Hey I replied to our convo.
      Jul 21, 2015
  11. Austin
  12. Sonny's Robo3D
    Sonny's Robo3D
    Been almost a month with my ROBO and I couldn't be happier
    1. mark tomlinson likes this.
  13. Nulo
    Nulo
    Priiinnnting
  14. Keith.CT
    Keith.CT
    Continuing problem with extruder, leaking and intermittent extruder thermistor readings.
  15. Chad Tombyll
    Chad Tombyll Harry
    Harry
    Im new on this forum, and I dont know if this is where you send a PM

I would like the link for the lead screw kit purchase
    Thanks,

Chad Tombyll
    Tombyll Plastics
    1. Harry
      Harry
      Jul 14, 2015
  16. Mike Kelly
    Mike Kelly Miky999
    "Hey! Could anyone tell me which screws are used for the hotend fixation? (the two screws at the top, which holding the whole hotend in place) - I have the first model of the Robo3dprinter, if this information is important. Thnx for your help!"

The hotend itself is held on with M3-25mm screws. If you can't find those #4 -1" screws are nearly identical size
  17. Keith.CT
    Keith.CT
    The extruder leaked, split the rubber boot on the heater block. Checked the videos, found it was common and cleaned and tightened.
  18. Keith.CT
    Keith.CT
    Got my machine, broken front Y axis belt block. Paper saying that a spare was shipped, NOT! Used wire tie to secure block, then made one.
  19. Printed Solid
    Printed Solid
    1. Harry likes this.
  20. Phenom3030
    Phenom3030
    Waiting for my Amazon order of Buildtak to arrive. =)