1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Partially Solved Stringing or Oozing

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Marco Ramirez, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Rigmarol

Rigmarol Well-Known Member

The answer here is "Yes" but it is not official. It is work done by @WheresWaldo for the community and is being used by some very happy users. I've held off only because I'm still fairly new and I haven't run into any issues with my stock system that needed to be "fixed". When I go to his firmware it will be for the added features it has.

I don't think it is useful as a "fix" for issues on a new printer. It might work out but my opinion (small) is that the factory firmware should be able to be used just fine. Then after all is working and calibrated and successfully working THEN upgrade to get more features using the firmware worked over by WW.

I don't even pretend to know what I'm doing let along presume to tell others what to do so my opinion doesn't count for much.

2. WheresWaldo

WheresWaldo Volunteer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
    Staff Member

@Marco Ramirez
    Once you have your printer mechanically as good as it can be,, then you can take advantage of all the features the firmware has to offer. I am with @Rigmarol, you shouldn't fix hardware problems with software/firmware.

Geof and Marco Ramirez like this.
  3. Marco Ramirez

Marco Ramirez New Member

how can i calibrated the printer , its only with print a cube calibrated or need to make some thing else

4. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

5. Marco Ramirez

Marco Ramirez New Member

tks very much