1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Assembly Videos

Discussion in 'Official Documentation' started by Coby Robo 3D, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Coby Robo 3D

Coby Robo 3D Administrator
    Staff Member

2. tesseract

tesseract Moderator
    Staff Member

Very Nice Thanks Coby. I do have question on the ramp boards with all the configs flying around can we get a copy of the firmware on the ramp board used specifically for the ROBO . I mean this is a project which will probably have many mods popping up all the time some of which may include modifications to that firmware one thing coming to mind adjusting the z axis may have found a way by simply lifting the shell and placing a skirt between it between the base and the top shell that with new rods should do it but we would probably have to redo some firmware as well. Another thing is VIKI or Rasberry modification. As I said it is an ongoing project for many of us, as is the whole 3dprinter industry is at this point so that firmware would be nice.

3. Coby Robo 3D

Staff Member

Will do Jeff. I'll get the whole config file on here today

2 people like this.
  4. tesseract

tesseract Moderator
    Staff Member

Is that the actual firmware code or just an update to the config.h file

5. Coby Robo 3D

Staff Member

The firmware has about 20 or 25 different files it calls for. config.h being one of them. Another being pin position. Once you have arduino open, you can open the entire firmware folder, and you can look through every file.

6. CAMBO3D

CAMBO3D New Member

yeah we need the full marlin firmware configuration so well have a backup incase our mods go screwy. hehe

2 people like this.
  7. Harry

Harry Team ROBO 3D
    Staff Member

Our mods? Cambo's mods. lol

2 people like this.
  8. tesseract

tesseract Moderator
    Staff Member

You never know I may come up with something too someday or other may right now LOL I just have had a chance to learn this stuff yet. I can take off and land an RC airplane at one time I couldn't do that either.

9. wrdutcher

wrdutcher New Member

I noticed that the link for the build platform assembly is missing in your build video web page. Please fix.
    I found the video using Google search.
    Also wanted to say that these videos are great for us newbies who have not worked on 3d printers before.
    After you catch up on your backlog of orders, including mine, may I suggest making a couple other videos,
    Such as simple calibration, maintenance, and troubleshooting videos.
    Since I am a newbie, this is just a suggestion. Maybe others would like to add their thoughts.
    Thanks.

10. Harry

Harry Team ROBO 3D
    Staff Member

Hey wrdutcher, they are working on videos such as those. I will/can get you more info on those.

11. wrdutcher

wrdutcher New Member

Thanks, that's what put Robo3d light years ahead of the rest, great support.
    Almost ordered a 3rd gen solidoodle, fortunately I came across this site and ordered a great looking printer at a great price, with great support people who care about their customers. Can't wait for my Robo3d to be delivered.

12. Harry

Harry Team ROBO 3D
    Staff Member

No Problem Wrdutcher. Glad you chooose us!
    Just an FYI, I don't work for RoBo, but I work with them. I just monitor and run the forums for them, but talk with them daily thats how I can offer the great support. ahah
    They've all gone home though from the office for the night but tomorrow I can get you the answer.

13. wrdutcher

wrdutcher New Member