1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Auto bed leveling malfunction robo c2

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by PXLGEAR, Jan 15, 2017.

1. PXLGEAR

PXLGEAR New Member

does anyone know how to repair the auto bed leveling? its pin pointing in mid air about 5mm above the bed.print starts printing about 2mm above the bed.

2. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

3. PXLGEAR

PXLGEAR New Member

thank you for reply, on this robo c2 i only found 3 switches each pertaining to x,y,z axis and they were all ok secure and actuated normally.i did manage to get a print started after several failed attempts with the preloaded sample prints i tried ,keychain and vase neither worked so i just decided to try my own model using the robo cura software supplied.when this print started the probing did not actually touch the bed , i believe there are led distance sensors installed not sure but thats what they look like so it may not use the swithces to probe it would be nice to find out for sure.either way its printing now a 15hr print so far so good 2hrs left on the print.

#3 PXLGEAR, Jan 16, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2017
  4. WheresWaldo

WheresWaldo Volunteer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
    Staff Member

Unfortunately the online documentation for the C2 remains incomplete. It is missing pictures and does not contain any elementary troubleshooting tips. Maybe C2 owners can pressure Robo into completing the online documentation.

On a related note M119 in Marlin will display the endstop status.
    http://reprap.org/wiki/G-code#M119:_Get_Endstop_Status

mark tomlinson likes this.
  5. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

Yea, I totally zoned on the fact that this is a C2 (sorry)

It uses an inductive sensor of some sort that does not actually require a bed tap.
    Like @WheresWaldo mentioned you may need to do a one-on-one with Robo until we build up an actual user base :)