Just wanted to add an update for those reading or having similar issues. Robo agreed to replace my C2 with a new one. I have since received it and have had infinitely better luck. Out of the box it was printing smaller prints almost flawlessly. I did have some issues with larger prints adhering to the bed but after some help from the moderators it was recommended turning off auto levelling. Since it seemed like it was not levelling properly, I removed G29 (added ; in front of it) from Octoprint, the GCODE, added some paper shims to get the bed as level as possible with the nozzle. I ran the same print again and It came out beautify. All in all, the Robo community helped me maintain my sanity and point me in the right direction for these issues and happily Robo stepped up and replaced my defective machine.