I purchased an R2 from eBay. It was obvious it had never been taken apart but the rod wear was terrible. I ordered new hardened rods and put in new bearings, but the wear was still terrible on the rods. I examined the spacers and found that the belting was not perfectly placed. The R2 spacers had many different lengths and no combination gave me perfect belting placement. Not having the carriage drawings I made some assumptions an printed out spacers. I only needed three different lengths. The first spacers I posted were impossible to read and I have changed what is printed on the spacers themselves. U: top, D: bottom, R: right, L: left, F: front, B: back. Makes it real easy to re-assemble and everything lines up perfectly, to my eye. The print head now moves very freely. I have trimmed the lengths slightly. I had to repair a carriage assembly as the screw holes for the steppers were to cracking. Carriage pictured has the repair spacers glued in. I will post the repair when it is finished along with pictures including the spacers.