1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Feeling frustrated by the store

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by momoe, Aug 28, 2016.

1. momoe

momoe Member

so I ordered a new print bed a week and a half ago. The nice lady on the phone said its 2 day shipping and I should have got it last Monday. On Thursday, I called customer service and the guy I talked to must have hated his job. Aske for my info twice and was completely put out by my call. He was hammering on his keyboard and was sighing before and after each question. I asked him if he could tell me when I would be getting my print bed and all I got was a sigh, loud typing again and a case number. He said " I escalated This and you will be contacted. Thanks for calling and have a good day"
    Sorry for the rant but I'm kinda frustrated

Kelly

2. danzca6

danzca6 Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about that. They have been great during my experiences with them, but it only takes one person to make for a bad experience like that. Keep calling if you don't hear from them in a couple days or don't get your part. PM @Harry if you want as well. He is pretty good with following up on things from the times I have messaged him. He actually works for Robo and helps with the basic running of this forum.

momoe likes this.
  3. momoe

momoe Member

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind. I guess I'll wait another day or so and see what happens

4. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

We can't really help you with that here just so you know.
    We are all users here, not Robo folks :) (except for Harry and he is not here as frequently)

If you need to reach out to them use:

https://robo3d.com/contact-us/

Geof likes this.