1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Hello from louisiana

Discussion in 'United States of America' started by cody mistric, Jun 8, 2017.

1. cody mistric

cody mistric New Member

Been having my Robo R1 Since feb and yesterday it crapped out!!!!!!!! contacted customer support and they refuse to abied by their warranty it was a gift from my father that passed away and now i have a 700 paper weight.. not cool robo and for the jackhole i was on the phone with my fathers death has nothing to do with this and i cant get any info from him cause HE IS DEAD yall need to make this right or send me

2. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

We sympathize (but keep it g-rated for comments)
    This is a users forum and we can't really get anything done for you with Robo directly, but you should reach out to @Jerry RoBo 3D (phone is good, but ask to speak to a supervisor)

Even the moderators and admins here are volunteers, not employees.

Geof likes this.
  3. mark tomlinson

Staff Member

On the other hand we can help you get it up and running if you want to create a troubleshooting thread with some details of the issues.
    May not be a major problem.

Geof likes this.
  4. Geof

Geof Volunteer Moderator
    Staff Member

Hello @cody mistric Very sorry to hear about your loss and poor service you recieved. @mark tomlinson has it nailed, call Robo and ask for a supervisor. If you want to do the work yourself we are here to help anyway we can. There are alot of us with alot of experience that can likely help guide you through any issues your having.

edit: And welcome to the forum!

mark tomlinson likes this.
  5. cody mistric

cody mistric New Member

oh i know what the problem is the main arduino board is fried so now i have a paperwork
    its a easy fix but again they refuse to help cause i cant provide proof cause my father is dead

6. mark tomlinson

Staff Member

7. mark tomlinson

Staff Member

A copy of a death certificate is all the legal proof ever needed. Not that they should even care, but as an FYI. I had to settle affairs for both of my parents and my brother. That will cover it legally regardless of who wants proof.

8. Geof

Geof Volunteer Moderator
    Staff Member

I still suggest calling and speaking with a manager (Jerry is a great one to talk with as Mark suggested above). If its a R1+ let us know if you go to change the board and we can direct you to the instructions.