1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

NinjaFlex or Bendlay on new extruder

Discussion in 'Printing Filament' started by Les Hall, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Les Hall

Les Hall Member

HI I've got a ROBO3D R1 model with the newer hexagon all metal extruder. I'd like to print NinjaFlex or possibly BendLay on it really soon. i have printed PLA, ColorFabb and T-Glasse with varying degrees of success, mostly getting poor results at first then excellent later on so i'm still a newbie but somewhat seasoned at this. I have printed about 4kG of filament.

I want to help impoverished people who do not have access to clean water by designing and printing these objects that convert 2-liter bottles into solar water purifiers. Here is the Thingiverse link to my first design:

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:464463

So if you take a look at that you'll get the general idea. At any rate, what are your recommendations for printing with NinjaFlex on the all-metal hexagon extruder or should i just go with the easier BendLay material?

Les

2. Les Hall

Les Hall Member

well I ordered the NinjaFlex in water color so as to let the most light through. I plan to revise the design and look at a few different ones.

3. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member