1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

No info since purchase

Discussion in 'Requests and Suggestions' started by Mauricio Guimond, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Mauricio Guimond

Mauricio Guimond New Member

I purchased a R1 Printer on 16 oct 14 and I have not received any info regarding status, shipping, tracking number, etc. Only order confirmation. My order number is #3151. It suppose to be 2 to 5 business days after purchase.

If you will not be able to ship it I request a full refund.

Thanks!

2. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

International orders take longer to ship out because of payment verification and other reasons. They make no guarantee on them.

Please use the customer support contact here: http://www.robo3dprinter.com/pages/general-questions

This forum is for troubleshooting and community purposes. They do not read this forum either.

3. Mauricio Guimond

You are right, this is not the right channel, but I already tried general questions last week but no answer and my Credit card has been charged already. I will try again. At least I expect an answer explaining the same you did. I will wait a few more days, I have no choice anyway, but this leave me a bad taste. Thanks for your prompt response.

Regards

4. Mauricio Guimond

I do not know what to do. ¡I feel scammed!. Imagine you buy a product over the internet, after 2 weeks you do not have the product, your credit card has been charged for the product, you do not have any info about the purchase, and there is no answer from the seller, like if he does not exist, what would you feel? This is how I feel right now. I am not concerned about not having the product yet, I am concerned that I do not have any answer from the people I bought the product from. Maybe there is no stock, maybe there is a problem with the carrier, maybe there is a problem with the payment, what ever the reason, I just want to know. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW. Maybe there is a problem with my credit card, well, I need to know if there is in order to fix it , just tell me anything, maybe that you are going to send it in a year from now, but I need to hear something. At this point I just want to cancel and get my money back, The problem is that there is no info on how to cancel the order. Maybe I have to file a claim to the FTC. Right now, I do not care for the cheese, I just want to get out of the mouse trap. Sorry to put this here, but from General Questions I do not have any answer and I needed to put it somewhere and you can help me sending this to the appropiate person or some info on how to cancel because the customer service is non-existent.

5. mark tomlinson

mark tomlinson ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ
    Staff Member

You can file a claim with your credit card company. Easier and more direct.
    Or wait and see...although the CC folks often have time limits on such claims.

6. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

You are certainly not being scammed. Take a deep breath. For a long period of time it was taking them 2-4 months to ship out printers. This is just a hiccup, and they will absolutely ship you your printer.

According to a new rule coming out in december any product sold on the internet must ship within 30 days or else they must issue a refund. With that in mind, 30 days is not that long of a wait, you must be patient with it.

They're working hard to ensure you get the most rock solid printer out of the box, and the delay could simply be that the couple improvements they need to do in Cali are taking longer than expected.

I agree it is disappointing that you're being ignored. That's a serious problem that needs addressing

2 people like this.
  7. Mauricio Guimond

Thanks Mike.

I have no problem if it takes 2 or 3 months to ship, or a year. The problem is that I do not know that. They have a misleading advertising saying that shipping is within 2 to 5 bussines days and this is also on the order confirmation so I spect this to happen. Again, this all about communication, to keep your customer informed. This is a very bad purchase experience.

8. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Volunteer

It's only misleading because you're an international order, which have a high probably of being a scammer. False positives happen, but for a small company like this, one true positive can be very damaging. They need to protect themselves from this, and thus it takes time for these things to be worked out. The 2-5 business days is more of a suggestion than a guarantee, and their user agreement states this, which you agreed to when you checked out.

Obviously not responding to your inquiries is a terrible approach and I discussed this with them. You should be contacted shortly.