1. Got a question or need help troubleshooting? Post to the troubleshooting forum or Search the forums!

Price

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Connor, May 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Connor

Connor New Member

Im writing a proposal to my engineering teacher in ordinance to purchasing a robo 3d printer, but my teacher would like an exact cost. does anyone know a close estimate of much shipping will cost for the robo 3d

2. tesseract

tesseract Moderator
    Staff Member

Connor most of were charged a standard rate of $48 dollars for domestic and $70 for international
    but I cannot guarantee that will remain the same post kickstarter. It may be a kickstarter price. Members of the ROBO3d team do come to the site and may be able to answer this question better or if you need the answer fast you can ask Harry in the shoutbox(See tabs above) direct he had daily contact with them and could probably get you that information quickly.

3. Connor

Connor New Member

Thanks!

4. Harry

Harry Team ROBO 3D
    Staff Member

Hey Connor, send me a PM to remind me, but I'll get this information from the team shortly.

5. Coby Robo 3D

Coby Robo 3D Administrator
    Staff Member

Connor, we do a $48 flat rate shipping for domestic in the states. As for international, our dim weight is killing us on shipping. We have a shipping agent working with us to bring the costs down, but as for now, we are implementing a $120 flat rate. Within the next couple of months (hopefully), we will be using a carrier cost based on location. It depends on your location, but $120 is on the very low end of shipping internationally, so I would advise to buy now to take advantage of this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.